Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Introduction


Hey I'm James, if you can't tell this is my sociology blog. So I'm assuming that if you are reading this you are one of Mrs. Castelli's students, and if your not I haven't the slightest clue as to why you would be reading my blog but I guess I'm happy just having people read this (because if people read this I must be somewhat interesting). A little about my self: I'm a senior at Barrington High School, I play the piano and guitar and I love writing and playing music. I think music is the best communicator and wish there was far more funding for it at public schools. I believe that every type of music has at least one good song, and that you should give all music a chance to prove its worth. Here are some of my favorite bands: red hot chilli peppersmodest mousesublimebare naked ladiesweezerNervanadie tote hose3rd eye blindThe Beatlescold playradio headJimmy HendrixThe Rolling StonesJefferson AirplaneThe MonkeesCreamBlue Oyster CultProcol HarumRise AgainstSuper TrampEric Clapton,Muse9 inch nailsJack JohnsonDjango ReinhardtLinkin ParkThe FrayBasshunterBlack SabbathFleetwood Mac,Blind FaithCanned HeatCharlie ParkerDrop Kick Murphys,Harvey MandelLouis ArmstrongMiles DavisPearl JamPink FloydPure Food And Drug ActTalking HeadsFlight of the Conchordsand many more Im just to lazy to list... Most of you are guessing that I want to major in music when I go to college, and your half right. I would love to be a professional musician, I want it more than anything else in the world right now. But I'm not an optimistic person, I know the chances of becoming a successful musician are slim to none. So my plan is to get a legal degree and minor in music theory. If music doesn't work out my hope is to become a corporate lawyer. I believe I would be good at that job because I enjoy reading contracts for some reason and I am a very particular person. I love cars, my current project is a 1988 Merkur, which I hope to have finished by the time I leave for college. I love the outdoors as well. I enjoy hiking and camping, having bond fires, and just being outdoors in general. I also believe that the National Parks need to be expanded greatly (yes I know how big they are, I have been to many of them) because once these natural wildernesses are gone they will never return to their previous beauty. I'm sure by now your sick of hearing my life story so I will leave you with a link to few videos of music I think is particularly funny and good... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64    

No comments:

Post a Comment